Highly Sought after Area of 92506 Riverside
2401 Shadow Hill Rd Riverside, CA, 92506 United States Get directions$49,850,000 $25,164/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age53 Years
- Parking 2 car garage
- Area Victoria Woods-Canyon Crest
- District RUSD
- MLS# iv18247918
- Listed 8 Months 16 Days Ago
"A ll offers will be viewed and considered" It is the Location. Location location location, plus....NO mellow roos, NO HOA, No deferred maintenance. This is a must live in neighborhood that no one moves from....
- Awesome remodeled kitchen, Luxurious carpet, Fresh Paint, New Energy efficient windows, New Window coverings. Remodeled baths, Working Fireplace, French Doors, Island in kitchen, stainles steel appliances, water purification system, Direct Access Garage.
- Cul De Sac, Bluff lot, with RV parking, Big pool sized yard with mature landscaping. Fresh exterior paint. Single story, Sprinklers all around. Termite proof fencing and more.
- NEW HACV, New Sewer main line, Quiet interior lot location on Cul De Sac and 'bluff' lot. RV, Boat and Toy Hauler Parking!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $4,911
- Tax Year: 2018
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Alcott Elementary School||K-6||0.4 mi|
|6||Polytechnic High School||9-12||0.4 mi|
|4||Matthew Gage Middle School||7-8||1.1 mi|
|NA||Immanuel Lutheran Elementary School||K-6||0.3 mi|
|4||Victoria Elementary School||K-6||0.7 mi|
|1||California School For The Deaf-Riverside||K-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||Summit View Independent Study School||K-12||1 mi|
|NA||Opportunity Program School||7-12||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.